Unsafe of Outland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Reinierkaas - Prot warrior

4 posters

Go down

Declined: Reinierkaas - Prot warrior Empty Declined: Reinierkaas - Prot warrior

Post  reinierkaas Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:55 am

I know there isn't any recruitment for a tank. But maybe in the near future there will be in need of one.

Basic information
In-game name: Reinierkaas
Class: Warrior (prot)
Professions: Jewelcrafting / enchanting
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=outland&n=reinierkaas
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:
No, I have some dps gear, but no DPS spec. I think my dps gear is around 5.5k gs.

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW?
Since vanilla wow, 3 month after launch I picked up wow, raided hardcore up until AQ40. After that I went PVP for some time. Then became a casual player. Now I am a casual raider, max 2-3 nights a week raiding.

Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)?
70 Mage Reinier
73 Shaman Reindier

What is your raiding experience?
ToGC 10 5/5
ICC 10 10/12
Currently most relevant. Also experience in ToGC 25 and ICC 25 with pugs.

Your guild history. Previous guilds and why did you leave them?
In vanilla wow I have been in Dagger of Darkness got the most experience there. I was done raiding hardcore. After that, small friend guilds.

Current situation
Guilded with friends.

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, of course. Also have I am T-Pain appliction connected. If needed I can rap for you.

During what times can you raid? And how often? (We raid Thuesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:30-23.00 CET)
I can join all those 3 days. Sundays can be little hard sometimes depending how much I drunk on Saturday that is Wink.

Why do you want to join Unsafe and what will you bring the guild?
Unsafe seems to be a safe guild for me, since it is casual. I like casual. I can bring expertise to the guild, I am an experienced player. Learn quick, have raid leading skill. I have a very good overview of what is happening during boss encounters.

Do you know any players already in the guild? Who?
Not that I can see, but I am sure i teamed up with some of the players in pugs.

Tell us about yourself
Well what can I say.. I am down to earth, focused, calm player. I am keen on progression. I push myself and other players to the max. I learn fast and not affraid to fail.

If there is any spot free, let me know. Good luck there hope to see you guys in the future.

reinierkaas

Back to top Go down

Declined: Reinierkaas - Prot warrior Empty Re: Declined: Reinierkaas - Prot warrior

Post  Xianda Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:14 pm

You mention aq 40 etc, but what about TBC experiance or where you pvping in that expantion?
Xianda
Xianda

Back to top Go down

Declined: Reinierkaas - Prot warrior Empty Re: Declined: Reinierkaas - Prot warrior

Post  Winno Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Hi Reinierkaas (Kaas = Cheese amiright?)

Thanks for a nice application, but like you already know we dont really have a tankspot open atm.

Both our tanks are total addicts and have like 100% attendance (when they dont oversleep or is chillin' in thailand that is) so if you want a spot i think you need to bump viira of the road or push haggis in front of a train... want the address?

Hope you will find another guild after your liking and gl Smile
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  haggis Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Stormfox wrote:so if you want a spot i think you need to bump viira of the road or push haggis in front of a train... want the address?

affraid affraid affraid
haggis
haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down