Unsafe of Outland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: App - fury warrior

2 posters

Go down

Declined: App - fury warrior Empty Declined: App - fury warrior

Post  reallifehero Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Basic information
In-game name: Reallifehero
Class: Warrior
Professions: 400 BS, 450 JC

A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Reallifehero
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: Full tanking set, around 5.7k GS, def capped, 46k health unbuffed. My fury gear is not that great, I played fury until my last guild wanted me to tank, so I had to spend frost emblems to get my tanking gear up, but it should not be a problem to get it into shape again

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW? Since the release, on different characters
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? Played a warrior in vanilla, mage and tank druid in tbc, warrior in wotlk

What is your raiding experience?
Everything except naxx in vanilla. Kara, gruuls, mag and 3 bosses in SSC in TBC (quit after a bit to study in england), everything in wotlk except ulduar and up to 6/12 in icc

Your guild history. Previous guilds and why did you leave them? Remedy @ Twisting Nether (horde side), Amateur Pwnography @ Twisting Nether, Fallen @ Stormreaver

These guilds either disbanded or i quit the game for a while

Current situation
Do you have a working microphone? Yes
During what times can you raid? And how often? (We raid Thuesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:30-23.00 CET) Im home from work at about 1800, so i can raid every raid day

Why do you want to join Unsafe and what will you bring the guild?
Ive been in a 10man raiding guild before, and you really get to know the people you play with which is nice. Ill bring laughs on vent and very inappropriate jokes

Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? Not yet

Tell us about yourself
Feel free to add any other information you find relevant, this is the part you need to sell yourself to us. We need to know if your going to fit in with us, and if you have the quality we want.

Just got a job today, will be working until september when I start school again. Fridays/saturdays are not good days for wow because im most likely on some kind of drug. I have a piercing somewhere, one day you might find out where

reallifehero

Back to top Go down

Declined: App - fury warrior Empty Re: Declined: App - fury warrior

Post  Winno Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi there and thanks for your application Smile

Could you log out in your Fury gear sometime so we can have a look? You are currently dressed for tanking and unfortunately we dont need any more tanks since the ones we have are total addicts and to top it off one of our threes likes to dress up as a bear every once in a while.

Also, what brought you to Outland? You havent mentioned any guilds here that you have been in on your application? Just transfered here on random or you have any friends here?

Last, what do you mean by 'or i quit the game for a while'? Does it happen often that you take breaks from wow?
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  reallifehero Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Just logged out in my fury gear, havent respecced yet, and the offhand is http://www.wowhead.com/item=50761.

Transfered to outland a week ago, my old guild on stormreaver got disbanded and I heard the pvp on outland was good so i though I'd give it a go.
About the quitting question, I made the decision to quit because I moved to england to study for a year, and I dident really have time for any online games with all the crazy english people around

reallifehero

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Sorry but I'm gonna have to decline you.
If we were looking for a tank you would prolly get a shot but unfortunately we dont need one and your fury gear is a bit behind.

Best of luck in pvp and in finding a new guild Smile
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down