Unsafe of Outland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Konne - Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Declined: Konne - Warrior Empty Declined: Konne - Warrior

Post  Konn Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:18 am

Basic information

In-game name: Konne
Class: Warrior
Professions: Blacksmithing & Mining
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Konne
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:

My pve dps gearscore is around 5550, consists of 245, 2/5 t10 and random toc heroic pieces and Im currently specced PvE Arms, but can change to whatever is needed.

Before the ICC patch was launched I was an MT of a top 5 guild on Azjol-Nerub PvE realm with good progress in heroic mode 10/25 mans ToGC, so I have reasonable tank gear.

Previous experience

How long have you played WOW?

Since Vanilla back on Bladefist.

Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)?

Kónn - 80 Shaman - Outland (Horde)
Luvfoxx - 80 Deathknight - Azjol-Nerub (Alliance)

What is your raiding experience?

ToGC 4/5
ICC 4/10
UD HMs 10/25 Everything except Algalon and Yogg Saron

Back in vanilla i cleared all cotent up to half of naxx before i quit, The Fuzz had some of the best progression on bladefist/genjuros at the time.

Your guild history. Previous guilds and why did you leave them?

I started off on Bladefist in The Fuzz and was an officer in the guild for a few years and more recently I was an officer in Absolution (Azjol-Nerub) which was one of the top guilds on the server and the reason for leaving them was due to my IRL commitment issues that prevented me from being a reliable MT for progress in ICC and also i decided to come here and focus more on PvP.

Current situation

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

During what times can you raid? And how often? (We raid Thuesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:30-23.00 CET)

I can raid usually on sun/mon/tues/wed but this is subject to change some weeks due to my girlfriend staying with me, and I work 6-10pm on thurs/fri and 5-9pm on a sat.

Why do you want to join Unsafe and what will you bring the guild?

I remember you guys from my days on horde and your raid days seem quite compatible with my avaliability, and I think of myself as a person who will be dependable in a raid and contribute more than subtract from the atmosphere in the guild.

Do you know any players already in the guild? Who?

Not that i know of, but hopefully i will in the future..

Tell us about yourself

Well, my name is Danny and im currently a student studying graphic design and playing wow casually looking for a guild to have fun with, Im quie laid back and i just want to casually raid and pvp at a reasonable standard.

Previously i have comitted too much time to wow and made it like a 2nd job, but i still want to have a high level of skill and play casually and im hoping that you guys can offer this to me, and in return i feel i can offer you a high standard of skill as well as someone you can have a laugh on comms with.

I always try to improve my play for the guild and value progress over loot, although shiny purple stuff does make me happy also... its not as important as the fun you have getting them.

Konn

Back to top Go down

Declined: Konne - Warrior Empty Re: Declined: Konne - Warrior

Post  Winno Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am

Hi there and thanks for your application Mr.Tuskarr Smile

Could you log out in your PvE gear so we can have a look at it?
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Konn Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 am

not currently as im doing arenas, but i will when im done.. and it turns out i know danz from way back Smile

Konn

Back to top Go down

Post  Konn Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 am

okay, ill log out now so you can see pve gear Wink

Konn

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Hello again,

Sorry but I'm gonna have to decline you. We are looking for someone with a bit better PvE gear Smile

Good luck in arena and in finding a new guild!
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum