Unsafe of Outland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Slithereen MM Hunter

4 posters

Go down

Declined: Slithereen MM Hunter Empty Declined: Slithereen MM Hunter

Post  Slith Sat May 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Basic information
In-game name:Slithereen
Class:Hunter
Professions:JC,engineering
A link to your character on Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Slithereen
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it:some pvp gear but i dont like pvp

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW?2 years
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)?Outland/horde/Righteose/Paladin/Righteouse
What is your raiding experience?
Toc10/25 full clear

togc 10 4/5

uld 10/25

Ony10/25 full clear

ICC10 : 9/12 and 2 heroic

icc 25 8/12 and 1 heroic
etc.

Your guild history. Previous guilds and why did you leave them?i was a horde for 2 week ago i was in <Nightmares Asylum> wasnt on that guild too much because i changed my faction and they had 4-5 main hunters and another problem many raiders and officer left that guild and some of then went to malice in wonderland other changed faction too

Current situation
Do you have a working microphone?yes
i have ventrilo 3.0.5 and can listen/talk both
During what times can you raid? And how often? (We raid Thuesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:30-23.00 CET)the raid tank is awsome for me i can be online on all of days im not slacker 100% and 1 hour befor start im online
Why do you want to join Unsafe and what will you bring the guild?i wanna join hardcore and mature guild with nice progress and i bring nice dps and and wont let ppl upset
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who?nope but i vouch my self because im mature

Tell us about yourself
Feel free to add any other information you find relevant, this is the part you need to sell yourself to us. We need to know if your going to fit in with us, and if you have the quality we want.
i,m mature and pro player who knows his class and want join nice guild and enjoy wow
i play wow too much and try to do my best while im in a guild
im not slacker as i said and respect to guild members etc.

Slith

Back to top Go down

Declined: Slithereen MM Hunter Empty Re: Declined: Slithereen MM Hunter

Post  Xianda Sat May 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Slith wrote:i,m mature and pro player who knows his class and want join nice guild and enjoy wow
i play wow too much and try to do my best while im in a guild
im not slacker as i said and respect to guild members etc.

This i find strange care to elaborate before i post any more.
Xianda
Xianda

Back to top Go down

Post  Xianda Sat May 01, 2010 11:48 pm

no comments no nothing?

btw arp cap is 1400.
Xianda
Xianda

Back to top Go down

Declined: Slithereen MM Hunter Empty soz

Post  Slith Sun May 02, 2010 12:20 am

Sorry for the delay
1-i know i shouldnt use that trinket but thats best choise atm , i tested darkmoon , haste trinket from frost emblme vendor but this needle made my dps better anyway i hope i will get dbw soon so thats not a problem

and second : what i said was about myself if u want to know me better i'll tell u here
im farzad 21 years old i born in london hammersmith hospital i came uae when i was 16 years old i dont study but i have a big laptop shop in a mall , the reason im playing wow is a lot of my friends was playing wow from tbc they told me to come and join my game i said them i dont like this game this is shit No No
but from wotlk i tryed to play with my friend's character and i loved the game , i made a account and played at start i made a paly i leveled it to 37 and let it go but i made a hunter and leveled to 80 i loved to play with it and ejoyed now i have a nice dps and ofc i enjoy with my dps maybe my achives a little sux but wont let u to get sad at me i hope i'll join the guild and show what i can do
if u have any question else please tell me cheers

Slith

Back to top Go down

Post  Xianda Sun May 02, 2010 8:35 am

Slith wrote:Sorry for the delay
1-i know i shouldnt use that trinket but thats best choise atm , i tested darkmoon , haste trinket from frost emblme vendor but this needle made my dps better anyway i hope i will get dbw soon so thats not a problem

you might not think this is a problem but with your current gear you shouldnt be gemming Arp at all!

+ we only raid 10 man and pug 25, i my self have lost DBW way to many times to ppl who do lower dps than my self.
Xianda
Xianda

Back to top Go down

Post  Slith Sun May 02, 2010 8:47 am

dear why shall i change them and spend that much gold for a while when im fine with my dps i prefer u to first see my dps then dicide Sad

Slith

Back to top Go down

Post  Slith Sun May 02, 2010 8:51 am

anyway arp is a good stat u know chance of the trinket's ability is too low and for 10 sec so i make u 100% sure my gem isnt a problem i hope u will accept that but btw see my dps first then if it will bad i'll change all of the gems to agility cheers

Slith

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno Sun May 02, 2010 2:24 pm

will have a look and a chat with the others when im home from holiday tomorrow, so you should get your answer soon Smile
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jxz Sun May 02, 2010 2:51 pm

What's your Internet connection like in UAE. In the past I've had bad experience with people from UAE always disconnecting
Jxz
Jxz

Back to top Go down

Post  Slith Sun May 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Jxz wrote:What's your Internet connection like in UAE. In the past I've had bad experience with people from UAE always disconnecting

sorry for delay was in work
my connection is awsome i bought best internet for gaiming i dont have any dc or lagging and if i gonna dc or lag i have 2 differenent connection i can change my connection so i dont have any problem with internet

Slith

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno Mon May 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi again and thanks for a really nice application,

But unfortunately I'm gonna have to decline you. We are mainly after casters at this time and our hunter is also very active so I think we will have a hard time fitting you into our roster.

Gl and hope you will find a fitting guild Smile
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down