Declined: Hazeal- Retribution paladin.

Go down

Declined: Hazeal- Retribution paladin. Empty Declined: Hazeal- Retribution paladin.

Post  Hazeal on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:20 pm

In-game name: Hazeal
Class: Paladin
Professions: JC, geting money to raise BS later.
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Hazeal
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: I have holy OS 5.2k GSish.
I also know some of you will respond on my overhitcap (still using Mark of supremacy) . I am atm trying to replace that at all cost with DV/tiny abo. in a jar or deathbringer's will.

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW? ~3 years.
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? I have played paly for around 2 years more or less.
What is your raiding experience?

Naxx 10
Eoe 10
Os 10-25
Voa 10-25
Ulduar 4 first bosses.
Toc 10-25
Ony 10-25
Icc 10man 10/12 Sindragosa on 10%. SOMEONE failed on one iceblock in p3
Your guild history. Previous guilds and why did you leave them?

Prosperity- Guild disband
CBA JBE- Guilddisbang
The Bronzebeard Clan. A very friendly guild, but to slow progress in icc.

Current situation
Do you have a working microphone? Yeah.
During what times can you raid? And how often? (We raid Thuesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:30-23.00 CET) NOES I wont be able to see Dr. House D:.. Wink thos times are Great. I am able to raid another night 2, but I really do not want to raid 7 nights a week.
Why do you want to join Unsafe and what will you bring the guild? I wanna join this guild because you are done with 10man normal almost and will kick of to hc mode. I wanna be a part of that progressesion and I am willing to to that.
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? No

Tell us about yourself
Feel free to add any other information you find relevant, this is the part you need to sell yourself to us. We need to know if your going to fit in with us, and if you have the quality we want.
Yeah, my name is Fredrik irl and I live in Sweden. I go to school and quit school around 15 each day. While playing computer I sure take it on a searious level but still I enjoy doing it ^.^. I have very much spare time, where I play wow (obvious), exercise and be with friends.

Hazeal

Back to top Go down

Declined: Hazeal- Retribution paladin. Empty Re: Declined: Hazeal- Retribution paladin.

Post  Xianda on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:22 am

Hazeal wrote:
During what times can you raid? And how often? (We raid Thuesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:30-23.00 CET) NOES I wont be able to see Dr. House D:.. Wink thos times are Great. I am able to raid another night 2, but I really do not want to raid 7 nights a week.

Dont miss seeing Doctor house!

so i will start any input on instance before Wrath? hyjal, bt, zg, aq 40 anything?

decent application

Best of luck

/Shafted
Xianda
Xianda

Back to top Go down

Declined: Hazeal- Retribution paladin. Empty Re: Declined: Hazeal- Retribution paladin.

Post  Xianda on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:25 am

1 more thing you mention your hit cap which i dont see that much of a problem with, but rather your expertise cap your 4 below which is a major dps, swap 1-2 str gems for expertise (i think) to get to 26 for 6.5%

/Shafted
Xianda
Xianda

Back to top Go down

Post  haggis on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 am

Nice application - I'm sure an officer will cast his/her eye over it shortly and get back to you. Cool
haggis
haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Vira on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:42 am

Since Xianda is all friendly and stuff for once (I guess his trip to China changed him or something), I guess I'll put on the 'Negative hat' today. Smile

I'll start with the less important: You are only 16, which is very young. We are mostly 'older' people in the guild (Hell, I could be your dad! Thanks for making me feel old!). Of course, there is nothing you can really do about that, and as long as you are a nice guy, and fit in well with us, that's no problem. I just thought I would mention it, so you don't get scared in case you do get accepted. Smile

Now for the more serious part:
The Bronzebeard Clan. A very friendly guild, but to slow progress in icc.

I wanna join this guild because you are done with 10man normal almost and will kick of to hc mode. I wanna be a part of that progressesion and I am willing to to that.

I kinda have a problem with those lines, but maybe you could enlighten me.
First off, Rome wasn't build in a day. Some guilds progress faster than others, and while I can understand you wanting to see all content asap, at the same time I'm worried that you might be a bit impatient, if you abandon a guild for having too slow progress. If they had been raiding since ICC was first released, and only got 4 bosses down so far, I will understand better, but having killed everything up to Sindragosa aint that bad really imo. Smile

The second line worries me a bit in the sense that it seems kinda like you want to skip 'the fun' of learning the last 2 encounters, while at the same time you claim you want to go straight to hardmodes to be part of the progression there. I mean, if you don't have the patience to progress through normal fully first, what makes you think you want to stick around for countless hardmode wipes then? And if we end up not killing those hardmodes fast enough to your liking, would you leave and find another guild again?

Vira

Back to top Go down

Post  Xianda on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:20 am

well viira you could be my dad as well, to put it that way. the points viira are making are indeed very true, and a response from you would be interresting to put. Also there is still no officer post in here, I think they might be working/sleeping.

/shafted
Xianda
Xianda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzadarkath on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 am

Xianda wrote:1 more thing you mention your hit cap which i dont see that much of a problem with, but rather your expertise cap your 4 below which is a major dps, swap 1-2 str gems for expertise (i think) to get to 26 for 6.5%

/Shafted

Since the majority of a rets dmg comes from magic attacks there is usually no need to gem for expertise as long as you are above 17-18 or so at which point str is superior (dont remember the exact numbers but pretty sure its along 17)
Tzadarkath
Tzadarkath

Back to top Go down

Post  Benylin on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:54 am

Morning,

Thanks for the application, Vira beat me to the question I had in mind so please feel obliged to answer the above and we'll get back to you shortly.
Benylin
Benylin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzadarkath on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Tzadarkath wrote:
Xianda wrote:1 more thing you mention your hit cap which i dont see that much of a problem with, but rather your expertise cap your 4 below which is a major dps, swap 1-2 str gems for expertise (i think) to get to 26 for 6.5%

/Shafted

Since the majority of a rets dmg comes from magic attacks there is usually no need to gem for expertise as long as you are above 17-18 or so at which point str is superior (dont remember the exact numbers but pretty sure its along 17)

Alsdo just realized that he got 22 expertise on his armory, when using Seal of Vengeance you get another 10 expertise for free from talents which means he is way above expertisecap which is another problem alltogether
Tzadarkath
Tzadarkath

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazeal on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Hey lads, thanks for the fast replys. Just want to clear things out Razz. Yes I am overexpcaped when I use the glyph of seal of vengeance so I am caped with that. In tbc I was mainly Pvp and did some Kara and gruul. At the end I did ZA to. BWl/AQ40/MC done in wotlk. And what about the guild progress. It has the 4 first bosses down, fester, rot and Valithria. And to be honest I can't see this guild pass Blood queen at the moment : /. And since I am done with icc10 normal soon (did my achivs with another guild) I can't just stay and do 7 bosses week after week. I am not saying that I have problem with wipefest, if it is on a level where I am, like you :=).

Hazeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jxz on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:44 pm

nice app, not really sure a melee is going to solve our current shortage of a dps, but good luck im sure a officer will get back to you shortly
Jxz
Jxz

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi and thanks for your application Hazeal,

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to decline you as we have a ret pally that have close to 100% signup rate and our other melee are also very active. If we are to take another melee onboard its only gonna be if an exeptional fury warrior or feral druid drops us an application.

You are also, like viira said, significantly younger than most of our members so I am not sure how well you would fit in with us oldies!

We are on the other hand open for one random ranged dps, gonna go clarify this in our recruitment post and sorry for wasting your time Smile
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down