Declined: Aicilef, 80 Survival Hunter

Go down

Declined: Aicilef, 80 Survival Hunter Empty Declined: Aicilef, 80 Survival Hunter

Post  Aicilef on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 am

Basic information

In-game name: Aicilef

Age: 19, turning 20 in October! (Wich means that I can buy alcohol in Sweden!)

Class: Hunter

Professions: Herbalism/Alchemy

A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Aicilef

Previous experience

Played:
Created my account in late 2005, and have played more or less ever since. First mmorpg I've played and always will play.

Characters:

Horde
Outland: Swinah (Warlock, 80) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Swinah
Outland: Oldasp (Druid, 80) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Oldasp
Outland: Roadblock (Warrior, 80) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Roadblock
Outland: Zeil (Mage, 70) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Zeil
Outland: Pinkt (Rogue, 70) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Pinkt
Outland: Ulike (Priest, 76) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Ulike

Alliance:
Sylvanas: Iste (Warrior, 80) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Iste

Got most proffessions spread on all of them. I do miss Jewelcrafting, Inscription and Engineering, wich I plan to skill.
The reason why I posted the none 80 is because I level them actively and will soon hit 80 with them.

Raiding Experience

60: UBRS, ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, all the world bosses (Kazzak and the Dragons), AQ40 till Twins and Spider Wing in Naxxramas . (Done rest of AQ40 and did the rest of Naxxramas before the removed it as 70) Did all of these spread on my Druid, Warlock and Warrior (Iste)

70: Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, MH, BT and ZA. Mainly played Druid and Warrior here.

80: Naxxramas 10/25, Sartharion, Malygos, Ulduar(Havn't killed Algalon, still got the pre quests for it), ToC 10/25, ToGC 10 killed Beasts and Jaraxxus. More or less all characters have been actively played here.

Guild History:

60: Faith, Regrown & Phoenix Order.

Phoenix Order: My first guild & I were a rookie. I was around 14-15 and the rest of the members were like 25+. I really felt like home, they took me in and taught me the basics of the game. Did UBRS and ZG with these guys. Left due to I were hungry to experience more and learn more.

Faith: Got an invite once I got 57 on my Druid, went into my first MC at 58 and on that way it went. I actually don't remember what happend here, I think we got "semi-disbanded". A few people quit the game, some changed guild etc. I think it was that.

Regrown: You remind me of them tbh, atleast as far as I've seen. A guild I always wanted to get into, got rejected multiple times due to lack of gear, but it didn't stop me, my mind was set. I was going to get in! So I started to craft gear and run DM/Scholo runs etc to get the best possible gear I could get. And finally, after 4 or 5 attempts I got in! Stayed there until the SSC/TK times when we sadly disbanded and I took a break.

70: Regrown, Rapid Evolution & Klöver Seven.

Regrown: See above

Rapid Evolution: When I came back from my break, this (Rapid Evolution) was the new Regrown, made of all the core members, got invited but couldn't keep it up with their pace as they were pretty hardcore, opposite of Regrown. So I got kicked if I remember correctly.

Klöver Seven: Rolled a priest and got in as friend and worked my way up. Had alot in school wich made me cut down on the hours infront of the computer. So I got demoted to friend once again.

80: Fantastic Ten & Labans Vrede.

Fantastic Ten: We were a group of friends that were aiming to be one of the strongest 10-man guilds on our server (Shattered Halls, Alliance) Sadly we failed dramaticly and after alot of fights and fuss we disbanded, and everyone took of in their own direction. So me and my closest friend decided to migrate back to Outland.
Once we came to Outlands all of our previous members from FT came along and we tried once more to set up a guild, but failed once again.

Labans Vrede: Not that much to say here, joined, played with them, got to know them, started to get annoyed because of the way the treated people around them, loot-whoring, cheating with loots/DKP. Left due to those reasons.
After that I've been more or less guildless, been in Nightmares Asylum and Var e Vargen as friend. Done and put together PuG's with a few friends basicly.

Current situation

Microphone Yes I do. I do stutter when I am stressed, under pressure and unsecure. Not that much though, but you will notice if you give me a chance.

Raid times/days:
The raid times/days suits me perfectly well, will most likely be able to attend to every raid.

Why do you want to join Unsafe and what will you bring the guild?

I would like to join you because: You are somewhat of a casual guild, seems like a nice and stable guild, seems like you have a warm and friendly atmosphere and last but not least you seem to have alot of fun. What I could contribute with?
A cool and relaxed attitude, a stable player wich knows a little bit of everything, I don't see myself as a IKNOWEVERYTHINGGUYYOUCANTLEARNMEANYTHING wich I think is good as I can handle critisism well. All my alts is of course assets wich could be usefull! Wink

Do you know any players already in the guild?
No, I do not.

Tell us about yourself

I am 19 years old and live in Sweden. Still living with my parents and my brother. I havn't got a job, wich leaves me with alot of time for WoW. My other interests beside WoW is my Girlfriend, my friends and the booze. My playtimes might change once I get a job, wich I am planning to get. Though I will try with all my power to make it possible for me to still be able to attend to the raids and get enough consumables.

I don't think I've got anything more to add, if you got any questions, feel free to ask /
Aiclef

P.S I hope it was OK with colors, makes it a bit more personal imo.

Aicilef

Back to top Go down

Declined: Aicilef, 80 Survival Hunter Empty Re: Declined: Aicilef, 80 Survival Hunter

Post  Winno on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:14 am

Hiya and thanks for a nice application Smile
We will discuss it and get back to you shortly!
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Declined: Aicilef, 80 Survival Hunter Empty Re: Declined: Aicilef, 80 Survival Hunter

Post  Aicilef on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:35 am

Awesome, thanks for the fast reply!

Aicilef

Back to top Go down

Post  Morphine on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 am

Aicilef wrote:My name wasn't Ulike once I played in Klöver Seven though, it was Smyl.
If I have offended you, I apologize. Seems like you have your mind set to it, So I might aswell go with it!

Nice application - as stormfox suggested we will get back to you soon.
Morphine
Morphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 am

Hi again Aicilef Smile

Few questions from me:

You havent put down any experience in ICC in your application, but you have the Ashen Band of Greater Vengeance so you must have set foot in there Smile
What bosses did you kill (on any char) or did you just do some rep-farm runs?

How much dps would you say that you can typically pull on a bossfight?

How well do you play your hunter as MM? Our melee are drooling on the buffs a MM hunter brings, and on some fights (especially in hardmodes) we have to maximize our dps to get anywhere.
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzadarkath on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Got friends in both Labans Vrede and Var e Vargen and their impression of you is that you usually slack on dps and dont listen to advice about how to up it.

Also some peoples from Labans Vrede just laughed when I asked questions about you, bascially saying the same about you as you did about them so I guess there is some pretty bad blood there, where does that come from? Any incidents before you left or when you left?
Tzadarkath
Tzadarkath

Back to top Go down

Post  Aicilef on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Stormfox wrote:Hi again Aicilef Smile

Few questions from me:

You havent put down any experience in ICC in your application, but you have the Ashen Band of Greater Vengeance so you must have set foot in there Smile
What bosses did you kill (on any char) or did you just do some rep-farm runs?

How much dps would you say that you can typically pull on a bossfight?

How well do you play your hunter as MM? Our melee are drooling on the buffs a MM hunter brings, and on some fights (especially in hardmodes) we have to maximize our dps to get anywhere.

Hoi!

My experience is quite low in ICC and I tend to forget it even exist as I can't get into it without 5300 GS or so..
I have done some rep-farming, yes. Also killed first boss on my warrior a few days ago (lucky me they were desperate for a tank) and I have tried the second boss on 25-man with my hunter.

With my current gear/specc I would guess around 6000. Can't speak for ICC though, as I practicly have no experience at all as a hunter in there.

Havn't tried it that much, just on dummies and in VoA, but I think I got the hang of everything as MM.
My gear isn't optimal for MM though considering I have quite low ArP.

Aicilef

Back to top Go down

Post  Aicilef on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Tzadarkath wrote:Got friends in both Labans Vrede and Var e Vargen and their impression of you is that you usually slack on dps and dont listen to advice about how to up it.

Also some peoples from Labans Vrede just laughed when I asked questions about you, bascially saying the same about you as you did about them so I guess there is some pretty bad blood there, where does that come from? Any incidents before you left or when you left?

Never raided with Var e Vargen as a guild, so I can't really comment that.

As for Labans Vrede: Labans Vrede were like a kindergarden, noone listening on anyone, people that havn't figured out how to play, came with lame excuses like "Aimed shot got dispelled". I joined and got along with the officers quite well from the start, might have been that sticking into others eyes. I have no idea. Well, I left due to several incidents, that I wrote in my application, maybe it got messy. I left due to cheating with loots and DKP & the overall attitude.

Tzadarkath wrote:and dont listen to advice about how to up it.

I didn't see that one comming tbh, why wouldn't I listen to constructiv critisism that would improve my game play, bullox if you ask me.

Aicilef

Back to top Go down

Post  haggis on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Hi there!

For MM, the quick fix is to replace your 8 red AGI gems with 8 red ArP ones. This puts you at 637 ArP rating which means you only need another 85 ArP in order to hit the 1400 soft cap (once your ArP trinket procs).

477 (current) + 160 (regem) + 678 (trinket) = 1315

Out of interest, what pet do you use for raiding?
haggis
haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Aicilef on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Heya!

Ah ok, I havn't really been calculating on it myself, though I've read on several forum posts/threads that you ideal should have around 700 un-gemmed. So that is what I am been aimed at. But I will definitely try this once I've checked it with the spreadsheets.

I use a Wolf, specced Ferocity.

Aicilef

Back to top Go down

Post  haggis on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Aicilef wrote:Heya!

Ah ok, I havn't really been calculating on it myself, though I've read on several forum posts/threads that you ideal should have around 700 un-gemmed. So that is what I am been aimed at. But I will definitely try this once I've checked it with the spreadsheets.

I use a Wolf, specced Ferocity.

The whole ArP thing is quite new to me as well, given that I used to raid 3.0/3.1 as Survival. Unfortunately, SV just doesn't cut it anymore from a dps perspective; replenishment is a nice bit of utility for the rest of the raid but it should be all about the PEW PEW!

You have more better gear than my toon (Haggisman), so you should be able to push in excess of 4.5k on the training dummy. With raid buffs, you will probably hit 6k, maybe more! The only drawback I've found is positioning and spatial awareness, as you need to be stationary to get the most out of ArP.

Wolf for the win! cheers
haggis
haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Hiya again Aicilef Smile

I am sorry, but we are gonna have to decline you. And its not because xianda is having PMS or something, its just that since we will hopefully start working on the ICC hardmodes next week we need someone with a little bit of experience from the normal fights and the gear to match it.

We dont ask for full 251 gear or anything, but just from doing heroic dailys and weekly raidquest ppl could have gotten like at least 2 pieces of T10 by now.

Wish you the best of luck in your search for a new guild!
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down