Declined: Niriana - Warlock

Go down

Declined: Niriana - Warlock Empty Declined: Niriana - Warlock

Post  Niriana on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 am

Basic information
In-game name: Niriana
Class: Warlock
Professions: Enchanting & Herbalism both 450
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Niriana
Specc: Affliction. Can change if needed.
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: PVP gear Razz

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW? Since vanilla. Total time played 296 days.
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? 80 Fury/Prot Warrior (Xía) and a 78 feral druid in progress (Nicolle).
What is your raiding experience? Wotlk: All up to Yogg 25, also cleared totc10/25, totgc10 with 49 attempts (wipe on anub 1%), icc10 6/12, icc25 4/12.
Your guild history. Previous guilds and why did you leave them? GameSense - disband, SunGaming - disband. Now I'm just in a irl-friend guild.

Current situation
Do you have a working microphone? Yes
During what times can you raid? And how often? (We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:30-23.00 CET). I can raid almost every day.
Why do you want to join Unsafe and what will you bring the guild? I'm interested in joining because you seem like a nice guild that have what it takes to bring down new encounters. I'm a nice guy and a good DPS'er that doesn't get upset on wipes.
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? Nope, non yet.

Tell us about yourself
I study mathematics atm on the university but from "distance". It means I'm doing everything from home on the computer. I also practice driving like 2 times a week, often on Saturdays and Wednesdays/Thursdays.

Niriana

Back to top Go down

Declined: Niriana - Warlock Empty Re: Declined: Niriana - Warlock

Post  Benylin on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 am

Thanks for the app, unfortunately we are pretty stacked up on casters at the moment and have a very active warlock, therefore we are unable to accomodate yourself.

I wish you all the best in your future.
Benylin
Benylin

Back to top Go down