Declined: Fayon - Mage

Go down

Declined: Fayon - Mage Empty Declined: Fayon - Mage

Post  Fayon on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:58 am

Basic information
In-game name: Fayon
Class: Mage
Professions: Tailoring and Eng
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Fayon
If you have any other relevant gear, please describe it: in process of making icc pants and boots

Previous experience
How long have you played WOW? to long, about 4 and a half years
Do you have any other characters (server/name/class)? Balaur (priest) Stevé (DK) and some others that are low level
What is your raiding experience? Completed all the old content when it was hard, so the likes of MC, BWL Old Naxx, AQ, ZG. I also raided in TBC and was an officer in guild that was tied first on server, fighting for server firsts
Your guild history. Previous guilds and why did you leave them? Atm in Army of the Hypnotoad, a 10 man raiding guild. well they are not very good, i only joined them to play with a mate of mine. was a bad decision imo >.<

Current situation
Do you have a working microphone? Yes
During what times can you raid? And how often? (We raid Thuesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:30-23.00 CET) should be able to make all those raids
Why do you want to join Unsafe and what will you bring the guild? A very skilled player that can play nearly every class. I was also an officer in a few guilds and mainly raid lead and looked after loot.
Do you know any players already in the guild? Who? Nope but i look forward to getting to know ye

Tell us about yourself
Feel free to add any other information you find relevant, this is the part you need to sell yourself to us. We need to know if your going to fit in with us, and if you have the quality we want.

I'm in college studying to become a Quantity surveyor and I also work part time for a BB company Aol BB/Talktalk. I work in there call centre doing Tech support on all BB issues. I spend most of my time playing wow as nearly all my friends play it, they me playing it at the start and most of them are on outland now in both Drama and Union. the only day i wont be online much is Friday got stuff to do that day, but other then that I'm pritty much on wow from about 6pm-2am and a bit more during the weekend.

Please either make sure that you are logged out in your PvE raiding gear or describe the stats in your application if you are not.

Also as a side note my priest is well geared and i can come heal on him if needed Smile

Fayon

Back to top Go down

Declined: Fayon - Mage Empty Re: Declined: Fayon - Mage

Post  Kromus on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Just to drop a note on Fayon. ( your going to see how weird this post is shortly)

Been playing with him for some time now and he is a fantastic player. I couldnt vouge for him enough. I brought him into my old guild and he pretty quickly became a pivotal member in ICC and togc progression with his intellegence, brains and skills.

He is a far superior player to me, and would make a fantastic addition to any guild. As an officer of another guild, I snapped this guy up as soon as I saw he was free, and you should too Smile

Kromus

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi, and thanks for your application Smile

Unfortunately we can only fit one more person into our rooster atm, so accepting 2 more raiders is just not an option.

Even if we are casuals in the sense that we only raid 3 days a week, we are very serious about the little time we spend raiding and most ppl have close to a 100% signup rate. And ppl dont like to sit out to much Smile

With this in mind we will have to see how the other open application goes before we can get back to you on this one, should be sometime tonight.
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Benylin on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 pm

A few things im intrigued about

1. Your hit rating is really high, any reason for this?
2. Any reason why you dont have 4pc T9?
3. Why have you chose to use NMIC trinket over other alternatives?
Benylin
Benylin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayon on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Benylin wrote:A few things im intrigued about

As regards the hit, there is nothing i can really do about it, its all coming from my gear and not from gems or enchants. Will be changing the boots to the icc crafted ones very soon just missing some of the cloth for it. Also making the icc legs aswell

NMIC is the best of the trinkets i have atm,

Dont have the 4pc t9 set bonus any more cause i replaced the shoulders with the t10 and about to get my second piece of t10 in the next day or 2,

Fayon

Back to top Go down

Post  Benylin on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Fayon wrote:

As regards the hit, there is nothing i can really do about it, its all coming from my gear and not from gems or enchants. Will be changing the boots to the icc crafted ones very soon just missing some of the cloth for it. Also making the icc legs aswell

Dont have the 4pc t9 set bonus any more cause i replaced the shoulders with the t10 and about to get my second piece of t10 in the next day or 2,

NMIC is scored alot lower than Sundial (Hero badges)for Arcane and Abysal Rune (ToC5), both readily available and will increase your output.
4pc T9 shouldnt be broken unless breaking for 2pc T10, as your not going to get anywhere near the reletive DPS gain from off pieces to replace the 5% crit, I have 2 off pieces in my bags for several weeks now as its a dps downgrade to break t9 4pc before t10, so if you still have access to your 4th piece I would recomend using it untill you aquire your 2nd t10.

using Rawr. will give the math to the above if your interested.

What dps cycle are you currently using, and how do you manage your mana efficiently?
Benylin
Benylin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayon on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Benylin wrote:
Fayon wrote:

NMIC is scored alot lower than Sundial (Hero badges)for Arcane and Abysal Rune (ToC5), both readily available and will increase your output.
4pc T9 shouldnt be broken unless breaking for 2pc T10, as your not going to get anywhere near the reletive DPS gain from off pieces to replace the 5% crit, I have 2 off pieces in my bags for several weeks now as its a dps downgrade to break t9 4pc before t10, so if you still have access to your 4th piece I would recomend using it untill you aquire your 2nd t10.

using Rawr. will give the math to the above if your interested.

What dps cycle are you currently using, and how do you manage your mana efficiently?

Haven't done the maths on the trinkets really, tbh. and i kinda forgot about the Hero trinket. I was playing my priest mainly at 80 and didn't really do much on the mage for quite some time. i got it to 80 about 2 months ago and well wasnt really looking at the hero badge loot.

Dps Cycle is mainly ABx4 and if i got MB proc then use AM if not i use AB untill i got MB proc

As for mana i use Evo when i first go below 40% mana, and first gem when i drop below 80% and then use gems when ever off CD, also i try to use my Evo on the last second or so of a hero so i get the faster cast for it.

I'll swap back to my 4th piece of t9 Razz thanks for the info on the trinket, ill prob get it later today Smile

Fayon

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Hi again,

We decided to give Furyo a chance since he did a good impression on us during our little chat, and like I said before we cant really bring 2 more caster dps into our rooster atm. So unfortunately we will have to decine you as a raider.

We wish you the best in your search for a guild and good luck Smile
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down