Accepted: Macwah - Warlock

Go down

Accepted: Macwah - Warlock Empty Accepted: Macwah - Warlock

Post  Macca on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Basic information
In-game name: Macwah
Class: Warlock
Professions: 450 Jewelcrafting 450 Mining
A link to your character on Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Macwah

Previous experience

I've played WoW in total for maybe 3 years on and off. Originally on this server, as a warrior called Xell, then I rerolled on horde a year back and have since migrated the character here 3 weeks ago since some old friends started playing again. I have no alts as it stands at the moment as I prefer to focus on 1 character. My raid history is a bit patchy as in the past I found I didn't have the time or couldn't make the required to raid regulary. I have however. cleared Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Naxx 10, Naxx 25. I wasn't playing at the time of the Buring Crusade expansion, nor was I playing when Ulduar was out, so you could say I've missed quite a bit of content! Smile The only two guilds I have been in are Nulli Seccundus (which were alliance on this server) and a guild called Hostile, where I moved from on Deathwing, which were all RL friends who have since quit. Since reopening, my friend invited me to Drama Students, which is the 'alt' guild of Drama. I wasn't benefitting from being in the guild, so have since left. I couldnt brake into the main raiding party so there seemed to be no point staying.

Current situation

I have a working microphone and am able to use ventrillo etc. I can't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to make the raids on tuesday and thursday, however sundays may vary from week to week. I can't 100% commit that I will be there for all 3 raids every week and I'd like to say that from the start as to not make any false promises. My character is geared near enough to the best I can at the moment from doing 5man stuff and to progress any further I need to break into 10 man raiding. But I am applying because it is my wish to see endgame content and I believe you guys can offer me that. The other thing that attracts me is the more mature environment that you seem to have, everyone knows how annoying pugs are with the ammount of kids that play the game. I don't know anyone from the guild as I found out about you from the blizz forums. I should also note at this point that I am looking to join the guild with my friend Haggis, so it's kind of a package deal! Smile You get the benefit of taking on me and I fetch along the token scottish guy too!

Tell us about yourself

So now I'm supposed to sell myself eh!? Well my real nickname is Macca, and I live in a place called Louth which is in Lincolnshire, not all that far from Lincoln. I've played online games for about 10 years now, mainly half-life based mods, counter strike and tfc/tf2. But also I had a very long stint playing dark age of camelot. I like to have a laugh while playing any games that I play but I can concentrate when I have to!

Macca

Back to top Go down

Accepted: Macwah - Warlock Empty Re: Accepted: Macwah - Warlock

Post  Benylin on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Thanks for the time you took in putting together a nice app.

We'll get our resident Warlock (i dont want to say expert coz ...well thats insinuating hes good, so i'll leave it as resident warlock) to quiz you regarding spec, gear etc etc
Benylin
Benylin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winno on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Nice applications both of you Smile

Savs - go wild!
Winno
Winno

Back to top Go down

Post  Macca on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:18 pm